Thursday, March 1, 2018

Pure computer cannot simulate human brain

It is wrong to assume that the human brain is an independent organ. It is hard wired to all our other organs. It may not be able to function at all if all other organs are separated.
I make this comment by my little experience in meditation. If you are sick, say you have a stomach upset, it is extremely hard to meditate - concentrate.
If you are fit and feel comfortable it is easy to meditate. (I thought is it possible for a cancer patient who is suffering from extreme pain to meditate to get rid of pain. I don't think it is possible. Even for a person with past experience in meditation)

So the brain need inputs continually from all other organs. I heard that amputees are confused of signals from removed organs.

So

No comments:

Post a Comment